OUR HOUSE BY TIM FIRTH
Music and lyrics by Madness
OUR HOUSE was first produced at the Cambridge Theatre, London on 28th October 2002.
Producers were Tiger Aspect Productions, Rupert Lord, Andre Ptaszynski and Phil McIntyre in association with Madness.
Performed by our award-winning talented older teenage group and featuring iconic songs from Madness including Baggy Trousers,
It Must Be Love, My Girl, Driving In My Car and Our House, this show will have you laughing, crying … and singing!
A funny and moving love story featuring the songs which have made Madness one of the most popular bands of the last 40 years.
Set in Camden Town, London, the story follows the two paths Joe Casey’s life could take when on his 16th birthday, he takes Sarah, the girl of his dreams, out on their first date.
To try and impress her, he breaks into a building site owned by a ruthless property developer.
When the police arrive, his life splits in two as he makes a decision that will change his life forever – does he stay and help Sarah or run and save himself?
Ticket prices for all shows
Stalls: Adults £11.00
Children (14 and under) £8.00
Family stalls (2 adults and 2 children) £36.00
Balcony: All seats £12.00
Family balcony (2 adults and 2 children) £46.00
Groups: buy 10 tickets, get the 11th ticket free
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased online will be sent as an e-ticket via email within the next working day.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01736 797007, quoting your booking reference, if you require online tickets to be printed for you and held at the box office.
- Tickets purchased by phone will be held at the box office for collection.
- No reservations are permitted.
- A booking fee of £1 is chargeable on all credit/debit card transactions.
- We regret that we cannot refund money for tickets purchased, unless the performance is completely sold out and the tickets can be resold.
- Tickets can only be exchanged up to 24 hours before the performance to which they relate.
An amateur production presented by arrangement with Music Theatre International (Europe)
All authorised performance materials are also supplied by MTI Europe